ARFF: Firefighting foam web seminar
We are pleased to invite you at our upcoming web conference :
🔥 Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) Firefighting foams and Environmental issues
📆 Tuesday June 22nd At 11a.m. (GMT+2 Paris time)
Some firefighting foams used to fight aircraft fires contain toxic chemicals that are harmful to humans and the environment. Alternatives already exist and are used by major airports including Paris, Dubai, London. Countries are considering or have already banned the use of these chemicals.
As a leading manufacturer of environmentally-friendly foam concentrates for decades, BIOEX will explain and answer these questions:
- What is a fire foam concentrate made of?
- How does it work on aircraft fires?
- What are the latest standards for aircrafts?
- What impact on the environment and health? What are the environmentally-friendly solutions?
- Are fluorine-free foam concentrates effective? How to move to fluorine-free foam?
Attend this free webconference organized on June 22nd, from 11am to 12am (GMT+2 Paris time) to find out more and discuss with our foam concentrate experts!